[ARMedslack] Thinking of decomissioning this mailing list in favour of a sub forum on LinuxQuestions.org

David Madden dhm at mersenne.com
Thu Nov 21 16:38:17 UTC 2013

On 11/21/13, 7:35 AM, Stuart Winter wrote:
> I am personally not a fan of web forums

I don't like 'em either -- the main problem is, there are so many of
them, and each one a security disaster waiting to happen.  (Yes, I use
different usernames and passwords everywhere, but that's a hassle for me
to keep track of.)

If I want to "subscribe to someone's newsletter," send it to my email
where I can drop it in a folder on my own disk.
--
Mersenne Law LLC  ·  www.mersenne.com  ·  +1-503-679-1671
- Small Business, Startup and Intellectual Property Law -