[ARMedslack] Thinking of decomissioning this mailing list in favour of a sub forum on LinuxQuestions.org

Exaga exaga at fatdog.eu
Thu Nov 21 18:19:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I can't agree with your personal opinion on forums, Stuart, sorry. :P

However, I do agree that a LQ sub-forum would be a great idea in order to
further raise the profile and individualise Slackware ARM, if for no other
reasons than  to make for easier viewing and referral for people like me.
It's also easier to get involved and post/reply specifically. :)

I'm an avid Slackware acolyte with a strong interest in promoting it on the
RPi. The Raspberry Pi Foundation seems to have little or no interest in
supporting Slackware ARM (or even recognising that it exists) which seems
counter-productive towards their goal of bringing the 'real' fundamentals of
computing back to the masses. So, in my opinion, somebody else has to do it.
The more ways in which Slackware ARM can be promoted and supported the
better, in my view.

Cheers,

Exaga

====