[ARMedslack] Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

lee jones slothpuck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:15:07 UTC 2011

ARMedslack at lists.armedslack.org

Must admit I'd still like to try it if only to replace that s-l-o-w ubuntu
install. Though I'm just not sure how to go about it but I was reading this;

http://steubentech.com/~talon/Efika-MX/mavericksd/README.txt

In particular the end of it as far as I can tell what is needed is a kernel,
initrd and a boot.scr file. Though weather it is possible to use
armedslack's kernel/initrd or the
efika's ones I'm not sure. I'm no expert at this but at the least surely the
kernel versions would have to tie up which might cause problems if they
don't.

Must admit I'm really fumbling around in the dark here x.x .

--
:)

SP