[ARMedslack] Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

Ottavio pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 21:56:10 UTC 2011

On 24 August 2011 22:24, lee jones <slothpuck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Armedslack on the efika mx could be intresting - the supplied ubuntu install
> works but it's not all that fast. Maybe armedslack with kde 3.5 might be
> faster?

Thanks for your interest in the matter, although to be honest I myself
am starting to lose interest in it. I have applied for an account on
the Power Developer forum (for those who are not familiar: Genesi
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesi> used to be a Power PC
manufacturer, then they switched to ARM but retained the 'Power' so to
speak) but I haven't had a contact yet. It looks like this August the
whole world is on holiday.

--
Ottavio