[ARMedslack] Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

lee jones slothpuck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:24:17 UTC 2011

I've just recently bought an efika mx smartbook, and I'd be intrested in
getting armedslaack onto it as well. From what I've read elsewhere online,
the smartbook  will try to boot from sd first then the internal flash.
Though I must admit I have no idea on what to set up to create some sort of
bootloader.

Armedslack on the efika mx could be intresting - the supplied ubuntu install
works but it's not all that fast. Maybe armedslack with kde 3.5 might be
faster?

ljones