[ARMedslack] ARMedSlack on Seagate Dockstar

Claudio Cavalera claudio.cavalera at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:12:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 13:09, Christophe Lyon
<christophe.lyon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe I've booted it but it did not get an IP Address. Serial cable is
>> for whimps. :-)
>> Which parameters do you use at bootm= ?
>
> As I said, I used Jeff Doozan's script to update my uboot, which also
> sets to boot parameters.

I have also used that script to update/patch my uboot but just for that.
I then activated the netconsole and used uboot interactively with a
couple of nc sessions. You should be able to do this if you read well
within my old emails at this list.
I think we are using completely different approaches.
I was using a tftp server with tftpboot commands at uboot prompt.

Regards,
Claudio