[armedslack] I think I am missing something?

Frank Guibert frank.guibert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:47:11 UTC 2009

> heh.  I saw this and wondered the same thing, but assumed (I hope) that
> Steve was calling it the "arm netbook" because he wanted to put ARMedslack
> under QEMU on it!
>
> Anyway, my OpenRD client has arrived just now so I'm really looking
> forward to having an ARM box with keyboard, VGA and sound.  Now I just
> have to find where the openrd kernel patches are and drop update the
> kirkwood kernel.
>
> --
> Stuart Winter
> Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org

Well....my SheevaPlug is in my former company in England and I am now
working in Paris so I don't have a chance to play with it until I go
back over there to get drunk with my ex-colleagues...and fetch the
baby !

The fit-pc 2 is a nice low power thingy as well....except for the
poulsbo graphic chipset which is a nightmare.....so I use it as a
headless server !

Anyway thanks Stuart keep up the good work I can't wait to try
armedslack on my Plug !

Frank