[armedslack] ARM EABI

Sunil Amitkumar Janki psychicistnonconformist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:05:27 UTC 2007

Stuart Winter wrote:
> The way Patrick did it was to have bootstrap scripts and generate larger
> packages.  I still have his build scripts for those packages but
> it's almost identical to the one in -current, so it's not useful.
>
> This method certainly *helps* :-)

I have come to the conclusion that the build script is too complex for
the time being
and have resorted to creating individual build scripts and description
files from the
files in Slackware Current.

This way it is a lot easier to figure out what the build order should be
and since it is
not very well or at all documented I am documenting it as I am building
packages.

What I am doing now is creating packages for x86 and ARM in lockstep so
given a
week (or two :-)) there should be all fresh (or stale ;-)) ARM X packages.

Regards,
Sunil