[armedslack] ARM EABI

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Mon Apr 9 09:51:22 UTC 2007

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Sunil Amitkumar Janki wrote:

> I have come to the conclusion that the build script is too complex for the
> time being
> and have resorted to creating individual build scripts and description files
> from the
> files in Slackware Current.

I also looked at Debian's and gentoo's scripts and came to the same
conclusion!

> What I am doing now is creating packages for x86 and ARM in lockstep so given
> week (or two :-)) there should be all fresh (or stale ;-)) ARM X packages.

Cool! I'll continue working on the other non-x stuff.

By the way, I notice that x/mesa is a bit of a pain in the ass to
package into a pseudo root directory.  I have made a package
now using slacktrack, and I'm uploading the latest tree.