[armedslack] X

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 21:25:44 UTC 2007

> That's also what I am doing with Armedslack now, running 11.0 and current in
> separate QEMU machines, though not at the same time. I am now installing
> Armedslack Current after trying with the installer but somehow it ran out of
> space. So I am reverting to my tried and true method of "abusing" Debian to
> install Armedslack :-)

Why do you not tell me where it fails and I will make a note to fix it.
All of the fixes are in the root directory of the armedslack tree:
ARMedslack-TODO - TODOs for ARMedslack specific port
slk-current-TODO - package building progress against slackware-current

It works fine for me but there have been some instances in the past where
it did run out of space due to a bug where by the installation ended
up going into the ram disk rather than the target filesystem on hard disk.

The new initrd.img will be a cpio - I just need to re-run the installer
build script to re-create it, but as it is -- for me-- it works as
the 'initrd' loopback system, so I leave it as it is.

a.