[armedslack] Re: RiscPC install instructions for ARMedslack ?

Mark Smith markinnz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:29:55 UTC 2006

I think I have sussed it ... if I create the partitions (swap and main
filesystem), then reboot the RiscPC, restart Linux setup then it all
works .. something to do with re-reading the partition table perhaps ?

There are also a few error messages appear in the messages log.

When setup starts and looks at the CD I see :

"daemon.notice modprobe: FATAL: Could not load
/lib/modules/2.6.19.1/modules.dep: No such file or directory"

And when the firlsystem has ben formated with ext2, after it finished
it complains that the "ext3" filesystem has no journal ?!?

At the mo it's still installing .. will see how thigs go :-)

Thanks

Mark