[armedslack] Am interested in knowing about current ARMedslack projects

Ajay Prabandham partha21 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:32:17 UTC 2009

Hi All,
              Let me first introduce myself : I am Ajay Prabandham, and I am
from Hyderabad, India. I have over 6 years of experience in the IT Industry
(although mainly in application development). I have started taking active
interest in linux kernel programming. I came across your website when i was
searching the net for linux kernel projects.

Can you please let me know if you are looking for kernel developers? My
current knowledge (though quite small :-) ) is in file systems, TCP/IP and
device drivers.

I will await your reply...

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay