[ARMedslack] Toshiba AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Fri May 31 07:00:32 UTC 2013

>> I noticed that the whole http://tosh-ac100.wetpaint.com/ thing has been
>> taken down thus braking the link for the information on how to get slackware
>> arme on the AC100.
>> I'm trying to get the info from the wetpaint crew (at least the text I
>> wrote) to see if I can have it hosted somewhere else.
>>
>> Regards
>> David

>Hello!
>I just asked Google about our interested problem and as it happens
>Google told me about the Wikipedia entries on it. That location has at
>its bottom of page an external link, that link is here:
>http://ac100.grandou.net/ that Wiki has a surprise there.
>
>It contains your text carefully collected from the mistake that
>Wetpaint claims they blocked. (The mistake was theirs, not yours.) I
>believe it is the text you were thinking of.

Intresting but I can't see to find my text ....
I probabbly need to have a better look  but even the search form over there is not helping me.
Have you a link directly to the text ?

Stuart: if thext is where Greg says maybe the link in the supported platforms should be updated (as it's currently broken).

Regards
David