[ARMedslack] Toshiba AC100

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 14:30:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Davide <louigi600 at yahoo.it> wrote:
> I noticed that the whole http://tosh-ac100.wetpaint.com/ thing has been
> taken down thus braking the link for the information on how to get slackware
> arme on the AC100.
> I'm trying to get the info from the wetpaint crew (at least the text I
> wrote) to see if I can have it hosted somewhere else.
>
> Regards
> David

Hello!
I just asked Google about our interested problem and as it happens
Google told me about the Wikipedia entries on it. That location has at
its bottom of page an external link, that link is here:
http://ac100.grandou.net/ that Wiki has a surprise there.

It contains your text carefully collected from the mistake that
Wetpaint claims they blocked. (The mistake was theirs, not yours.) I
believe it is the text you were thinking of.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com