[ARMedslack] armedslack on android phone?

Brian L Gorecki gorecki at fastguys.net
Sat Jul 13 13:30:09 UTC 2013

The most straight forward answer would be no, the arm architecture used in that phone isn’t supported ‘out of the box’.  However, with some work, kernel builds and patience probably can be done.  See http://arm.slackware.com/supportedplatforms/ for a starting point.  I’ve had the same thoughts for an old Motorola Q I have but  so far haven’t deemed it worth the effort.