[ARMedslack] slackwarearm on seagate dosckstar

David Madden dhm at mersenne.com
Wed Apr 17 14:17:16 UTC 2013

On 4/17/2013 07:12, Gregg Levine wrote:
> I still want to, ah, target my Dock Star but the difficult part is to
> workout how to attach that serial console and without damaging things.

It's a plain ol' TTL UART on a slightly-small pin block just to the left
of the front edge of the PCB (left of the LED).  You can find pinout
pictures on the 'net, but I have mine marked as:

o   o   o   o   o
o   o   Rx  Tx  Gnd       (LED)

--
Mersenne Law LLC  ·  www.mersenne.com  ·  +1-503-679-1671
- Small Business, Startup and Intellectual Property Law -