[ARMedslack] New Samsung Chromebook

Ottavio Caruso pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 20:48:27 UTC 2012

On 30 October 2012 19:37, Steve Pirk <pirkster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting that you mentioned Olaf Johansson. I saw his post and got very
> interested. If you want to learn about Chromium internals, I recommend a
> couple of mailing lists to join. The first is
> cros-discuss+subscribe at googlegroups.com. Olaf and many other "chromium.org"
> people are very active in discussing hacking and making the official and
> open source versions of Chrome OS work on various systems.
>
> Another group that discusses topics like dual boot and hacking Chrome OSin
> general, you might check a web only group called chromebook-central on
> Google groups.

Thanks. I have been subscribed to CRos-discuss for some time but never
posted. I have just joined Chromebook Central and I have just posted a
question there.

By the way, I would like to see what Genesi have in mind. They were
planning a device based on a quad-core Freescale IMX.6. I am more
inclined to buy a device from a small and independent manufacturer
than Google.