[ARMedslack] New Samsung Chromebook

Steve Pirk pirkster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:37:15 UTC 2012

Interesting that you mentioned Olaf Johansson. I saw his post and got very
interested. If you want to learn about Chromium internals, I recommend a
couple of mailing lists to join. The first is
cros-discuss+subscribe at googlegroups.com. Olaf and many other "chromium.org"
people are very active in discussing hacking and making the official and
open source versions of Chrome OS work on various systems.

Another group that discusses topics like dual boot and hacking Chrome OSin
general, you might check a web only group called chromebook-central on
Google groups.

-- steve <http://pirk.com>