[ARMedslack] Where is libjpeg.so.62 ?

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Sat Nov 17 09:48:06 UTC 2012

> I am not even sure this is the right package but anyway, I have
> unpacked this zip file into my home directory. I think I have
> installed all dependencies but the only unfullfilled one is
> libjppeg.so.62.

libjpeg6b isn't included in Slackware which is why it's not available.

I compiled it and put it here.  I haven't tested anything but it'll
probably work. It's an archive of the result of a 'make install DESTDIR',
so you'll need to unpack it and place the .so into /usr/lib
http://armed.slackware.com/misc/jpeg62.tar.xz