[ARMedslack] Where is libjpeg.so.62 ?

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 23:01:48 UTC 2012

Hello, I have created a chroot on my brand new Samsung Chromebook,
where I have installed the Armedslack -current miniroot-fs.

I am trying to replicate my current settings at Chrome OS and I have
decided to install Chromiun for ARM, which I have downloaded from:
http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/index.html?path=Arm/103408/

I am not even sure this is the right package but anyway, I have
unpacked this zip file into my home directory. I think I have
installed all dependencies but the only unfullfilled one is
libjppeg.so.62.

I have googled around but all solutions point to x86 or 64
architectures, I wonder if any of you has any solutions or
workarounds. Thanks

--
Ottavio