[ARMedslack] Seagate Dockstar device questions

David Madden dhm at mersenne.com
Tue Jul 10 20:16:34 UTC 2012

On 7/10/2012 13:09, Stuart Winter wrote:
> so anything that is of low spec doesn't interest me at all -
> especially when there are better machines out there.

The Dockstar is such a cute form factor, though.  Especially when you
put one of the 2.5" drives in it.  But you're right, only 128MB is
painful.  (Although I did have one running MySQL, Postgresql, Lighttpd,
PHP, Gallery, Wordpress, git and Davical!  But I recently moved all that
stuff over to a GuruPlug because the image processing for Gallery was
just painfully slow.)

--
Mersenne Law LLC  ·  www.mersenne.com  ·  +1-503-679-1671
- Small Business, Startup and Intellectual Property Law -