[ARMedslack] Fwd: Re: iOmega iConnect

Dave Dowell dowelld at netscape.net
Mon Sep 26 08:21:00 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

I'm using the default environment arcNumber of 1682, in fact here's the
complete default environment, as it comes out of the box.
I did have problems trying to run the install on a Gbe switch, sometimes
it wouldn't tftpboot. I used a 100Mb switch to work around that and it
works without any problems on the same Gbe switch now that it's installed.

baudrate=115200
loads_echo=0
rootpath=/mnt/ARM_FS/
netmask=255.255.255.0
usbstart=usb start
run_diag=yes
console=console=ttyS0,115200
mtdparts=nand_mtd:0xc0000 at 0(uboot)ro,0x1ff00000 at 0x100000(root)
CASset=min
MALLOC_len=1
bootargs_root=root=/dev/nfs rw
bootargs_end=:::orion:eth0:none
image_name=uImage
standalone=fsload 0x2000000 $(image_name);setenv bootargs $(console)
root=/dev/mtdblock0 rw ip=$(ipaddr):$(serverip)$(bootargs_end)
$(mvPhoneConfig); bootm 0x2000000;
ethmtu=1500
eth1addr=00:50:43:5a:1a:2d
eth1mtu=1500
mvPhoneConfig=mv_phone_config=dev0:fxs,dev1:fxs
mvNetConfig=mv_net_config=(00:11:88:0f:62:81,0:1:2:3),mtu=1500
usb0Mode=host
yuk_ethaddr=00:00:00:EE:51:81
netretry=no
rcvrip=169.254.100.100
loadaddr=0x02000000
autoload=no
iomega=123
nandEcc=1bit
ethprime=egiga0
ethact=egiga0
ipaddr=192.168.100.97
serverip=192.168.100.91
arcNumber=1682
uboot_start=0x0
uboot_size=0xc0000
env_start=0xa0000
env_size=0x20000
kernel_start=0x100000
kernel_size=0x300000
initrd_start=0x540000
initrd_size=0x300000
boot_start=0x980000
boot_size=0x1f400000
bootcmd=run flash_load
flash_load=run make_boot_args load1 load2 boot
load1=nand read.e 0x2000000 $(kernel_start) $(kernel_size)
load2=nand read.e 0x4500000 $(initrd_start) $(initrd_size)
boot=bootm 0x2000000 0x4500000
krn=run a b c
rd=run d e f
a=tftp 0x2000000 zImage
b=nand erase $(kernel_start) $(kernel_size)
c=nand write.e 0x2000000 $(kernel_start) $(kernel_size)
d=tftp 0x4500000 initrd
e=nand erase $(initrd_start) $(initrd_size)
f=nand write.e 0x4500000 $(initrd_start) $(initrd_size)
flashall=run krn rd
make_boot_args=setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200
mtdparts=orion_nand:;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(uboot_size)@$(uboot_start)(uboot),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(env_size)@$(env_start)(env),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(kernel_size)@$(kernel_start)(zImage),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(initrd_size)@$(initrd_start)(initrd),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(boot_size)@$(boot_start)(boot)
ethaddr=00:D0:B8:0D:B5:DD
make_bootsetenv=make_boot_args setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200
mtdparts=orion_nand:;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(uboot_size)@$(uboot_start)(uboot),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(env_size)@$(env_start)(env),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(kernel_size)@$(kernel_start)(zImage),;setenv bootargs
$(bootargs)$(initrd_size)@$(initrd_start)(initrd),;setenv bootargs
bootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200
boot_starsetenv=boot_start 0x980000
boot_sizesetenv=boot_size 0x1f400000
MAPOWERENV=Ver. 1.1.27 English
stdin=serial