[ARMedslack] Video playback on AC100

Ottavio pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 14:00:45 UTC 2011

On 10 October 2011 13:43, Davide <louigi600 at yahoo.it> wrote:
> The other day I installed mplayer on my AC100 ... but the video playback was
> desparately slow.
>
> I'm not sure if it's the Framebuffer X or some other issue ..

Just guessing: most likely some proprietary video card binary blob
that doesn't come with Slackware but comes with the default OS
(Android I think). See if you can get it from <horror> Ubuntu. Because
they are part of Linaro they usually can licence blobs that other
distros can't (it's sad though...).

--
Ottavio