[ARMedslack] TTl level serial adapter

Rich richard.lapointe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:21:05 UTC 2011

Yes, but not all of the cheap CA-45/ DKU-5 cables use the same color
wires.  My CA-45 has blue, red and orange wires.  After cutting off the
mobile phone plug, confirm which pin on the plug goes to which wire with
a continuity tester.  Here's a pin out reference:
http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/File:CA-42_DKU-5_pinout.jpg
Pin 4, 3.3V is not needed, just the pin 6 RX data, pin 7 TX DATA, and
PIN 8 3http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/File:CA-42_DKU-5_pinout.jpg GND

Rich