[ARMedslack] Got a toshiba AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 15 09:23:06 UTC 2011

To reduce possible faliures to a minimum I did the same with clashNG.
Maybe I did not look well enough the first time but this time I got for sure another intresting message before init killing itself:
Kernel too old

Don't think a picture is necessary for that.

Now I'm not 100% sure that I also had this on slackware 13.1 miniroot but since I use slackware 13.1 to build clashNG I'm strongly suspecting that I had the same message but did not notice it since it wan not on the last line.

Damn ....

Anyone know what boot loader is on the AC100 ... maybe it's possible to have more then one kernel lingering around ?
Anyone know how to build kernel for the ac100 that will run armedslack ?

Regards
David