[ARMedslack] Got a toshiba AC100

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmx.de
Fri Jul 15 09:49:26 UTC 2011

Take a look here:
http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/tegra/2.6.37/
and
https://launchpad.net/~ac100/+archive/ppa

Perhaps you'll find a working kernel there. Otherwise you should find newer
kernel sources there and the config of the 2.6.29 kernel here:
http://ac100.gudinna.com/kernel/config.txt

You could use Codesourcery's toolchain to cross compile this kernel then. Make
sure you are using the EABI toolchain.
You also could compile the kernel on a Dockstar or some other ARMed Slack
system.

Am Friday 15 July 2011 11:23:06 schrieb Davide:
> To reduce possible faliures to a minimum I did the same with clashNG.
> Maybe I did not look well enough the first time but this time I got for
> sure another intresting message before init killing itself: Kernel too old
>
> Don't think a picture is necessary for that.
>
> Now I'm not 100% sure that I also had this on slackware 13.1 miniroot but
> since I use slackware 13.1 to build clashNG I'm strongly suspecting that I
> had the same message but did not notice it since it wan not on the last
> line.
>
> Damn ....
>
> Anyone know what boot loader is on the AC100 ... maybe it's possible to
> have more then one kernel lingering around ? Anyone know how to build
> kernel for the ac100 that will run armedslack ?
>
> Regards
> David

Thorsten Mühlfelder
Salix OS: www.salixos.org