[ARMedslack] Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

Ottavio pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 00:35:13 UTC 2011

On 27 August 2011 13:52, lee jones <slothpuck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok .... I decided to note down as a list of instructions what I've tried to
> do, here goes. Note that it still does not boot!

Have you tried using these other boot, modules and firmware tarballs
(not the rootfs, that's fedora 13):
http://ausil.us/smartbook/

I have a feeling these will work and you don't need to run any scripts
with this one, just unpack the  boot tarball on the first partition on
a sdcard formated ext3 and replace the armedslack modules and firmare
and let us know.

--
Ottavio