[ARMedslack] jeff Doozan's uboot

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 20 10:01:10 UTC 2011

Now that I've a developement environment I'll be replicating what I did with miniroot to get ap/3G/nas/router on a minimal busybox based environment.
As usual I'll leave a slackwareish feeling environment to the system.
Once I get it working this could be an alternative emergency rescue for those who like a slackare feel in the emerg system too :-D

Unless someone comes up with a better place for it (since I no longer run my www.seicento.selfip.org site) once I finish I'll mekrr the image avalibe via rapidshare.
As an alternatibe place to have this would it be a crazy thing to have a microroot armedslack ?

Regards
David