[ARMedslack] jeff Doozan's uboot

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmx.de
Wed Apr 20 11:21:34 UTC 2011

Am Wednesday 20 April 2011 12:01:10 schrieb Davide:
> Now that I've a developement environment I'll be replicating what I did
> with miniroot to get ap/3G/nas/router on a minimal busybox based
> environment.

So you have a Slackware system with busybox instead of the GNU tools? How much
space saves this?

> As an alternatibe place to have this would it be a crazy
> thing to have a microroot armedslack ?

The bigges NAND partition on the Dockstar is about 220 MB and could be used by
a rescue/fallback root partition if no USB drive is connected.
UBIFS would be a good choice for it.

--
Thorsten Mühlfelder
Salix OS: www.salixos.org