[ARMedslack] kernel for zaurus

Gwenhael Le Moine gwenhael.le.moine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:33:06 UTC 2011

2011/4/4 Davide <louigi600 at yahoo.it>

> Has anyone got a kernel for a Zaurus to try out  armedslack on a c760, c860
> or c1000 ?
> I used to run pdaxrom on my zauri so t5hat they already have uboot just
> need a kernel to replace the 2.6.16 that came with last stable pdaxrom.
>
> I'd be happy to do without having to patch and compile one myself.

I make my own kernel for Tosa (SL-6000), a 2.6.31.14
I think just taking the 2.6.16 of pdaxrom wouldn't work because of glibc (or
something...)
Maybe see if you can take a kernel from the Angstrom guys, otherwise you can
compile it yourself.

About ArmedSlack on Tosa I have some doc and code @
https://github.com/cycojesus/ArmedZed

Gwh