[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM 13.1 rc1 ready

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Sun Sep 26 10:09:51 UTC 2010

> any reference to it in the u-boot git tree, nor in the Marvell u-boot
> custodian tree, but after a bit of grepping on the source I've found you
> can do the following with the u-boot installed on the GuruPlug, straight
> out of the box:

The factory u-boot does not have the "ext2load" function though, does it?
So if you want to install to a USB/eSATA disc using the instructions (an
ext2 /boot partition), then you can't; you'd have to faff around putting
the kernel and initrd onto a FAT partition or something; or burning the
kernel & initrd to flash.