[ARMedslack] guruplug

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 19:40:32 UTC 2010

Well you can rethink the way you install Slackware on the GuruPlug.
There are many commands missing (and some new) in the U-Boot for the GuruPlug.
Missing is an important one for your Slackware directions:  ext2load

There is no command
Marvell>> ext2load
Unknown command 'ext2load' - try 'help'
Marvell>> mmcinit
Unknown command 'mmcinit' - try 'help'
Marvell>> fatload
usage: fatload <interface> <dev[:part]> <addr> <filename> [bytes]
Marvell>>

I guess we need to change /boot to a FAT partition!?!
YUCK!
John

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===