[ARMedslack] What's the difference between USB<->serial devices on Arm Slack and Intel Slack?

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:11:58 UTC 2010

> there is no Marvell files (mrvl) in the firmware package.  There are no
> mrvl files in the kernel source tree either.  I dont know where debian /
> globalscale got them.
Sometimes firmware can be found on the manufacturer website or some
other site. For example, I remember the day (some years ago) when I
needed firmware for Thomson SpeedTouch ADSL modem, and it could be found
on (as far as I remember) website run by manufacturer. Last year I
tested this firmware with armedslack and it worked just fine on my tiny
board with AT91RM9200 CPU.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Best regards,