[ARMedslack] Slackware-current ARM mini root fs

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Sun Feb 7 19:47:11 UTC 2010

Hi Ron

> I am an Iyonix user, and I'm intending on using Linux on a SOC board

I have an Iyonix sitting idle in my front room -- did you ever get Linux
running on it?  I used the Iyonix for about a year to build ARMedslack but
the support was never upstreamed :(
But I was wondering whether anybody had been working on it -- you don't
know do you? is the Iyonix worth while keeping or ebaying (assuming it'll
reach any sensible price)

> of RISC OS on OMAP beagleboard going on, so I am looking at the
> IGEP (clone with ethernet) now. It could have dual purpose which is
> a safe place to be when buying a product.

Good to see that RISC OS keeps going!  There's still life left in the old
dog yet ;)