[ARMedslack] Slackware-current ARM mini root fs

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:12:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Gwenhael Le Moine
<gwenhael.le.moine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that it boots I'm configuring (keymap, ...) and installing more
> packages. The "first goal" (after configuration) is to install X and
> FBReader and make it usable as am ebook reader.

There is an updated SlackBuild script for FBReader in the "approved"
queue of SlackBuilds.org, waiting for the next batch of updates.
If you can use that script to build FBReader, it would be nice, so
that I can mark it as "arm-compatible" :)
If you need help with it, contact me off-list.

Niels