[ARMedslack] Slackware-current ARM mini root fs

Gwenhael Le Moine gwenhael.le.moine at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:03:31 UTC 2010

2010/2/6 Stuart Winter <m-lists at biscuit.org.uk>:

>> This, renewed motivation, some free time and the openembedded
>> toolchain I had available made Armedslack on my zaurus (SL6000L) a
>
> Cool.  Glad it's going to be of use :)
>
> I've uploaded a new mini root today which has added traceroute and a
> couple of other things, like the ability to change console keymaps.
> The new mini root fs file name is dated today.

It greatly simplify the installation which is now just a 'tar xf' away:)

I'm documenting what I'm doing, along with zaurus specific
.SlackBuilds @ http://github.com/cycojesus/ArmedZed

Now that it boots I'm configuring (keymap, ...) and installing more
packages. The "first goal" (after configuration) is to install X and
FBReader and make it usable as am ebook reader.

Thanks again
Gwh