[ARMedslack] KDE fails in -current

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 12:29:07 UTC 2010

On 12/19/2010 07:15 AM, Stuart Winter wrote:

>> I just upgraded my guruplug to -current from a previous -current
>
> I've tried this with x11vnc - yep, it's pretty broken isn't it!
>
> I think it might be because of the new "mesa", so I'm going to have a play
> around with that now.

Let me know when you have a new version to test, I'll be at the top!
Reverted back to 13.1 last night (QT, XZ, All KDE, etc, etc).
Thanks
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===
|  John O'Donnell                |                                  |
|  (Sr. Systems Engineer,        |    http://juanisan.homeip.net    |
|  Net Admin, Programmer, etc.)  |  E-Mail: unixjohn1969 at gmail.com  |