[ARMedslack] Hello

Richard Lapointe laprjns at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 00:04:57 UTC 2010

I have a Dockstar coming directly from Seagate ($39 USD) and would like
to run ARMedslack on it.  Is there a single site that provides
instructions on how I would go about this?  Since I am using Salix on my
desktops, I want to replace my N2SLU running SlugOS with the Dockstar
running Slackware and then build some packages using Salix packaging
took, slkbuild.

Thanks

Rich Lapointe (laprjns)