[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM current, EABI now available

Stuart Winter mozes at slackware.com
Mon Sep 21 13:51:42 UTC 2009

Hi

I am pleased to announe the availability of the new EABI port of Slackware
ARM, available as the work in progress "current" form.
It's been a stable system for the last few months, so I'm pretty sure
you'll have a good time using it.  All of the main 'slackware' packages
are built - I've not yet built all of the 'extra' packages yet though.

This is a new port built from scratch, using the EABI, and is
incompatible with Slackware ARM 12.2 -- so you can't upgrade your
12.2 installations using upgradepkg.

For more information see:
ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-current/ChangeLog.txt

Enjoy!

--
Stuart Winter
www.slackware.com/~mozes