[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM current, EABI now available

Gwenhael Le Moine gwenhael.le.moine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:06:45 UTC 2009

Now that's awesome!

I was waiting for this great news to start fiddling with ArmedSlack on
my zaurus (tosa). I played with Zubuntu a little bit, and with the
Openembedded kexec kernel available it's a child's game to install a
linux distro on this little beast :)
I dreamt of running Slackware on this thing from the moment I bought
it 5 years ago :P

I hope to have something to report soon, I'm rsync'ing right now.

Congrats,
Gwenhael