[armedslack] EABI

David F. Carlson dave at chronolytics.com
Mon Jul 6 01:09:01 UTC 2009

I am glad to see that you would like to do an EABI ARMed slack.

I have been doing slackware since 1993 (0.99pl13 rulez).

I have been doing ARM since 2004 (on QNX).

I recently build the gcc/glibc for EABI using codesourcery as a base toolchain.

I would like to "help" with the EABI although I am most interested in S3C6410 (arm1176jzf-s) and not so much "legacy" armv4 etc.  My most recent toy is running Ubuntu -- but I like the slack.

Let me know how/if you want help.

David F. Carlson    Chronolytics, Inc.  Rochester, NY
mailto:dave at chronolytics.com            http://www.chronolytics.com

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll