[armedslack] RiscPC booting installation but without VGA

Steve Thingi thingi1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:15:07 UTC 2007

Hi

You could try exporting the display to another machine or at login via ssh
(just make sure ssdh is enabled and is set to run on boot on the RiscPC host
when you have got working vid).
Then at least you'd know if X is giving you hassle or the driver X is using
on the RiscPC.

I'd personally try this over an ssh connection 'xset dpmsforce on' and see
what happens.....

thingi