[armedslack] RiscPC booting installation but without VGA

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Tue Dec 18 20:39:54 UTC 2007

Hi Steve

I have sshd running, luckily :)

Starting X results with:
(EE) open /dev/fb0: No such device
(EE) No devices detected.

where as normally it'd start X running on the RiscPC's display.
This problem is a that there's no VGA at all.

I am wondering whether it's got anything to do with the patch:

ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-current/source/k/sources/linux-2.6/patches/taglist-uncompress.diff

--
Stuart Winter
www.armedslack.org