[ARMedslack] PogoPlug support?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:33:08 UTC 2012

Hello!
I finally took the plunge and obtained a PogoPlug from a vendor today.
Also a drive container. (Drive holder I already had a drive in mind.)

Would someone please confirm or refute this one, that the device is
definitely supported? This because while the documentation on the site
is very well written. But however it does not mention if that device
is definitely on the supported lists if at all.
I can confirm that I have only unboxed it, and not attached it to my
network, and not attached that chosen drive. Also the Internet hasn't
seen it, also I have not created an account with the firm behind the
device.

(I'm also a member of the original NSLU2 lists under a different
e-mail address as it happens and something about the plug's presence
on their site also says that, and naturally brings me to state that, I
apologize if I've stepped on any toes here.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com