[ARMedslack] Tegra kernel

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Thu Jun 21 13:07:24 UTC 2012

> But are you using the serial console on your tegra device or an ordinary console ?

Yes it uses serial.  The graphics support isn't in the mainline kernel yet
I don't think.

> Will the kernel you've build the screen on the AC100 ?

Will the screen work, if that's what you're asking - no idea; depends what
support is required in the kernel in order for the screen to work.
I wouldn't have thought it'd work since there's nothing in the kernel
(that I know of) that'd provide support for the AC100's screen - but I
might be wrong since I don't know the details.

> I'll update you if I find out any usefull info.

I need to check the QEMU thing before I push anything out to the tree, but
the kernels have almost finished so I'll bung one up for you to look at
once it's done in an hour or so.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org