[ARMedslack] Tegra kernel

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Thu Jun 21 08:40:14 UTC 2012

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Davide wrote:

> AC100 uses tegra chipset. I wonder how much work would it take to add
> the other bits and pieces to the armedslack kegra kernel to make it
> usable on the AC100.

root at pepa:~/ac/source/k/configs# grep AC100 config-tegra
root at pepa:~/ac/source/k/configs#

I checked in menuconfig and couldn't see it there either.  If the support
for the AC100 is provided by a patch it will need to wait until the
support is mainstream, but if it's already in there and is an option I
can't see, let me know and I'll see if it can be added in.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org