[ARMedslack] Hello and questions about getting Slackware on the Raspberry Pi

Doug Peterson galen.dp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:24:47 UTC 2012

Hello all.

My name is Doug Peterson.  I am a long time Slackware user.

I received my Raspberry Pi this last week and am now working on
getting ArmedSlack working on it.

I was wondering if there is anyway to install ArmedSlack onto an SD
card from my Slackware laptop? I would like to be able to download the
ArmedSlack files, install them directly to the SD card and then move
the SD card to the Pi for use.

I have read the install docs on the website, but I am thinking that,
at least for the Pi, a way to directly create the system from a
Slackware box would be fun.

-Doug