[ARMedslack] Fwd: Re: iOmega iConnect

Greg Lim sunsmoke at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:27:20 UTC 2011

Dave,

I finally got around to unboxing my iConnect. I can boot into the ArmedSlack
installer, but I have no ethernet. I'm guessing that I have the wrong
arcNumber.

Can you tell us what the correct arcNumber is for the iConnect running on
the ArmedSlack 13.37 kernel so that ethernet works?

Here's what I've tried:
2870 - doesn't boot. added by someone Matrin Michlmayr on May 2010.
1682 - boots. no ethernet once booted into the install system, but ifconfig
appears to show the correct ethernet addresses of both the wireless and
1GB-wired interfaces.
2097 - sheevaplug - interface missing. can't bring up
2678 - sheevaplug - esata - interface missing. can't bring up

-Greg Lim