[ARMedslack] ARMedSlack on Seagate Dockstar

Claudio Cavalera claudio.cavalera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:39:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 02:11, Rich <richard.lapointe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, i think its good news because you confirmed that the installer can be
> started and  you seem to have gone through a complete installation.  Now  I
> think you hit the next problem.

I'm sorry I have not had time to look into this yet;
However I think it's good news, I hope we can make this procedure
official somehow.
Is it possible to host the jeff uboot on armedslack.org without
breaking any license?
If you backup the full USB with dd and put it on another one, would it boot ?

Thanks,
Claudio