[ARMedslack] ARMedSlack on Seagate Dockstar

Christophe Lyon christophe.lyon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:30:55 UTC 2011

Hi!

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Rich <richard.lapointe at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I've got a way of getting the installer started on my Dockstar without
> the use of a serial line.

Thanks for this procedure. I have tried it but... The installer
started, and the installation seemed to be OK, but when I reboot, the
netconsole only shows "Starting kernel...." and I am not able to ssh
into the dockstar anymore :-(
At configuration time, I have asked for DHCP, so I think it's OK.

Any hints except buying a serial cable? :-) (BTW, any pointer to the
right cable to purchase?)

Christophe.